- Testosterone is the main male sex hormone that helps produce sperm and stimulates the development of man-made characteristics such as massive muscular formation.
- Testosterone is a hormone that regulates the development of male sexual features and reproductive functions.
- This can be seen in terms of sexual desire, erection ability and mature sperm production.
- Testimony Deficiency Syndrome (TDS) occurs when the tests are male sex organs that produce sperm and the adrenal glands do not produce enough testosterone hormones.
- This lack of hormones affects the development of body tissues, metabolism, liver function and prostate gland.
- Low testosterone level causes men to have erections, weak ejaculation and reduced semen volume.
With Testostrong it helps by:
- increased levels of testosterone and manpower
- increase stamina and alertness
- stimulates the mood of a man
- help with the problem of sexual function failure
- relieves fatigue and lethargy
- smoking addiction
- stabilize sugar in the bloodstream
- launched urination
- relieved headaches
Latest Expiry Date: May 2020